- Finding the Right Major
- Tutoring Connections
Take advantage of free resources to practice and learn subjects such as math, science, arts and humanities.
- Winter 2017 Newsletter
Click or tap on the slide to view the TRIO Spring Newsletter
- Book Club Meeting
Students from Josh Engler's TRIO Upward Bound class welcome Idaho State senator Cherie Buckner-Webb
TRIO Educational Talent Search and TRIO Upward Bound
Boise State University TRIO Upward Bound is currently accepting applications for a seasonal position as a Summer Program Residential Mentor. A Residential Mentor (RM) lives in the dormitory with the participating students and is assigned a pod of approximately 10-12 students to work with on a daily basis. RMs are role models, leaders, resources, organizers and support systems for our students. Please see the attached job posting for specific requirements of the position.
We appreciate your help in contacting people that you feel would be a great fit for this very important summer job. Applications are due by February 23, 2018.
- must be 20 years or older, with at least 2 years of college experience
- have some experience working with at risk youth
- have 24-hour weekday availability from June 10th through July 21st, 2018
- have a clean driving record and be willing to drive a University van
- and have the ability to pass a background check
- be able to participate in training the week prior to program
The position includes on-campus housing and meals for the duration of the program and $2,400 in salary compensation. Applications will be accepted until February 23, 2018 and application review will begin immediately following.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, unofficial college transcript, and three (3) reference names to: Mike Rupp at email@example.com and/or call 426-4843.
Download the Residential Mentor Flyer