Welcome to the College of Education advising center! Academic and career advising are important parts of Boise State University’s commitment to your education. Advising involves both advancing your growth as a student and providing you with accurate information about degree programs, courses, resources, college policies, and career opportunities. Our objective is to help you reach your educational goals.
Academic and career advising helps you:
- Become well informed about policies and procedures, curricular options and academic program requirements.
- Clearly define your educational objectives.
- Plan programs that include your interests, abilities, and career goals.
- Make full use of the resources available at Boise State University.
Location: Education Building, 724B (in the Dean’s Office)
Phone: (208) 426-4884
**If you are in your freshman or sophomore years, please schedule advising appointments with Rachel. If you are in your junior or senior years, please schedule advising appointments with Martha (see below).
Director of Educator Success
Location: Education Building, 724C (office with blue wall across from elevators)
Phone: (208) 426-1605
**If you are in your junior or senior years, please schedule advising appointments with Martha. If you are in your freshman or sophomore years, please schedule advising appointments with Rachel (see above).
Please note: If you have questions about specific programs please contact the following faculty:
Early and Special Education
- Lisa Beymer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Humphrey, email: email@example.com
Bilingual/ESL and ENL
- Margaret Mulhern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherry Dismuke, email: email@example.com
- Jennifer Snow, email: firstname.lastname@example.org