Welcome to the Office of Teacher Education
- College of Education one of first 17 programs to meet new standards
- COED alumna receives $25,000 teaching excellence award
- Intern teachers attend seminar to support linguistic diversity
- Drop-in Advising sessions available on Thursdays from 1:30-4:00pm
- Teacher Education celebrates success of first Open House
The Teacher Education Programs at Boise State University are designed to promote the continual development of teachers with an emphasis on increasing P-12 student learning.
The programs provide candidates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary for beginning teachers. Candidates have multiple opportunities to teach in P-12 classroom situations, which include working with diverse student populations.
Guided reflection of all experiences from a variety of perspectives fosters the self-analysis and evaluation skills essential for continued professional development.