Bachelor’s Degree Programs
The Department of Literacy, Language and Culture offers courses that reflect a balanced approach to literacy learning and prepares educational professionals to work effectively with diverse student populations in K-8 general, bilingual, and English as a New Language (ENL) classrooms. The coursework prepares candidates to apply foundational knowledge from literacy, linguistics and language acquisition theory and to develop, implement, and manage culturally and linguistically responsive instruction, performance tasks , and assessments in the K-8 classroom.
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education – TESOL/ENL
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education – TESOL/ENL – page two of degree requirements
- Endorsement: Literacy K-12
- English as a New Language K-12 – TESOL Teaching Endorsement
- Bilingual-Spanish Education (K-12) Teaching Endorsement