1) Who do I contact for undergraduate advising?
Location: Education Building, 724B (in the Dean’s Office)
Phone: (208) 426-4884
2) What courses do I have to take?
3) How do I apply for the Teacher Education Program?
Contact: Lori Pierce-French, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 208-426-1528
4) What types of teaching certificates/endorsements are available?
For Undergraduate Programs:
For Graduate Programs:
5) How do I declare/change my major?
Contact Boise State University Registrar’s Office:
6) How much does Tuition Cost?
7) Job opportunities?
8) Is it possible for me to receive a Special Education or Blended Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education Certification?
No, please visit the office of Teacher Education for information about requirements and deadlines for admission.