1) Who do I contact for undergraduate advising?
Director of Educator Success
Location: Education Building, 7th floor
Phone: (208) 426-1605
2) What courses do I have to take?
3) How do I apply for the Teacher Education Program?
Contact: Lori Pierce-French, e-mail: email@example.com , tel. 208-426-1528
4) What types of teaching certificates/endorsements are available?
For Undergraduate Programs:
For Graduate Programs:
5) How do I declare/change my major?
Contact Boise State University Registrar’s Office:
6) How much does Tuition Cost?
7) Job opportunities?
8) Is it possible for me to receive a SPED/ECI endorsement without being admitted to Teacher Education?
No, please go to https://education.boisestate.edu/teachered requirements and deadlines admission.
9) Where do I get more information on the Core Academic Skills for Educators and Praxis Examinations?
10) What is the “Special Education Collaborative”?
Learn more here.