Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Who do I contact for undergraduate advising?

Schedule an appointment online


Rachel Rowe

Academic Advisor: Transfers, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Location: Education Building, 724B (in the Dean’s Office)
Phone: (208) 426-4884

2) What courses do I have to take?

For Undergraduate Students:
For Graduate Students:

3) How do I apply for the Teacher Education Program?
Contact: Lori Pierce-French, e-mail: , tel. 208-426-1528

4) What types of teaching certificates/endorsements are available?

For Undergraduate Programs:
For Graduate Programs:

5) How do I declare/change my major?

Contact Boise State University Registrar’s Office:

6) How much does Tuition Cost?

7) Job opportunities?

8) Is it possible for me to receive a Special Education or Blended Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education Certification?

No, please visit the office of Teacher Education for information about requirements and deadlines for admission.

9) Where do I get more information on the Core Academic Skills for Educators and Praxis Examinations?