The Boise State University Center for Multicultural and Educational Opportunities (CMEO) Student Achievement Award is being awarded to acknowledge the achievements of students who have participated in an educational program residing within the Boise State CMEO. These programs include:
|Educational Talent Search (ETS)||High School Equivalency Program (HEP)|
|Upward Bound (UB)||College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)|
|Student Success Program (SSP)|
|McNair Scholars Program|
|Veterans Upward Bound (VUB)|
|TRIO Teacher Prep (TTP) Program|
The award will be used to provide financial aid assistance to Boise State students having at least sophomore class standing (26 or more credits) beginning Fall 2018 and having stated CMEO program background.
2018-2019 AWARD AMOUNT: Up to $2,000 for each of twelve (12) recipients.
- Limited to students who will have at least sophomore class standing in the Fall 2018 semester. Students starting their first year in graduate school in the Fall 2018 semester may also apply.
- Applicants must be: currently participating or have previously participated in any CMEO program for at least one academic year, OR students that have participated in the High School Equivalency Program (HEP) and completed the GED, OR have completed Veterans Upward Bound (VUB).
- Limited to students with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.25.
- Students must attend Boise State University and be enrolled full-time during the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters in order to receive the award.
- Students may receive this scholarship a maximum of two times.
For application to be screened by the CMEO Award Committee, applicants must 1) meet all eligibility requirements, 2) complete the application in its entirety, and 3) submit the application by Thursday, February 15, 2018. Students selected to receive the award will be notified by June 30, 2018. Students not selected will be notified shortly thereafter.