The Office of Teacher Education is hosting an Open House for current students to provide networking opportunities and success strategies on the path towards becoming a teacher.
Representatives from various teacher education programs will be available to provide information and answer questions. Officers from the Boise State Teacher Education Ambassadors group (the teacher education student organization), and College of Education Alumni volunteers will also have information about how to get involved. Information about scholarships and support programs will also be available, as well as advisors who will be able to answer any questions.
Appetizers and refreshments will be served, and prize drawings for College of Education items will be held throughout the event.
When: January 12th, 5:30-7:30pm
Where: Lookout Room (in the Student Union Building)
Who: All current teacher education students
- 5:40-5:45pm Open and Welcome from Dr. Jennifer Snow, Associate Dean for Teacher Education
- 5:45-6:15pm Representative panel with Q & A from audience
- 6:15-7:30pm Mingle, network and connect with program representatives, TEA student officers, and alumni chapter volunteers
Panel members (names will be updated):
- Elementary education program representative
- Secondary education program representative
- Teacher Education Ambassador officer
- Alumni chapter volunteer
- TRIO Teacher Prep representative